Friday, April 1, 2011

An April Fools

Okay I have a confession, I forgot that it was April fools, in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY, wait, not even middle, THE MORNING OF! Good grief. :)
I had a lovely walk around campus, having a bit of time after my bus drops me off forty minutes before school starts. So I got to explore some of the upper reaches of campus today!
The sky was blue, the birds were singing, and I could smell the runner's track from five hundred feet away. Oh how I have an urge to run!
You know your day gets so much better when you listen to good music. Ya know? The stuff that pumps you up, makes you smile and want to dance everywhere.
Today my teacher never showed up for psych class today, I guess the Substance of the Universe was wanting an April Fools as well. Here's to tests on Mondays!

I want a dog. Not really.

hings of what are to come:



Santa Monica Beach!

1 comment: