Wednesday, February 10, 2010

School. . . what more can I say?

Moses Hogan! Its been way too long since I last posted something, sorry to you few who read this. I am now deeply intrenched in my 3rd semester of school. I have 4 classes and homework oozing out of my ears. :) But I love it, my only respite is that I have a wonderful woman in my life to keep things alive and living for. Also that Valentines Day is coming up soon, and for once in my life it will really mean something to me. I can't wait to shower Megan with love, chocolate, and of course flowers.



A funny thing happened to me today. I was walking through campus, the sun was shining and the wind was blowing, rediculously cold mind you. I was watching people walk around me, and the world just pass by. When suddenly I had this overwhelming feeling of love for my life, my friends and family, and most improtantly for my soon to be finance. I know its cheesy, and it didn't help that I was listening to Michael Buble's "You and I" either, but I couldn't help but smile. I can't wait to be married to her! I can't wait to call her my own, to wake up to her beautiful face, to have our own home, and to not say good bye every night. I can't wait! 92 days left till that amazing day! YEAH!!!! Here's to you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment