Monday, May 17, 2010

Married at last!




Well its been the best 6 days of my life! I just got hitched this last week and went on the Honeymoon! It has been a wild ride, but its been worth the time, effort and stress. It was hard to see my fiance so stressed out, but it all paid off.



The ceremony was amazing in the morning, the luncheon in the afternoon was a killer and the reception in the evening was spectacular. Megan did it almost single-handedly. There were tones of angels there to help as well. Both our siblings and parents were more than generous! Cousins, in-laws, out-laws and more helped bring this symphoney together. Thank you all! (I'm not sure if any of them follow this blog at all, but if so, thanks!) Don't worry if I have time, I'll post more pictures of the special day.

Last night was our first night in our very own apartment. It was our first day of freedom. You know I always wondered what the price of freedom was. My mom told me:
Rent.

It couldn't be more true.



When Megan and I got ready for bed, I had a fulfillment of an unknown dream. Weird huh? We both were turning down the sheets on our bed, and something stopped me. I realized right then I always wanted to have someone to do that with for a very long time. And there I was with the woman of my dreams, my best friend and my better half, holding the sheets to our bed, in our bedroom, in our apartment, at the beginning of our life together.

My life couldn't be more perfect.

3 comments:

  1. You cutie you. I'm glad you're so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Mike. You made me tear up! I'm so glad you and Megan are happy. I know you are the right guy for her. You better treat her right or I'll hunt you down!! I love that girl too much for her to get hurt (even though I know you would NEVER do that). ;) Love you both and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad all your dreams came true. You will be surprised how you love that person even more every day. Even now I am finding I am loving my dearest more and more. Enjoy your special time together!

    ReplyDelete