Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wintery Adventure

Today I want an adventure.
One preferably in the snow.
I saw it falling from the sky today and couldn't help but smile, of course I was looking out from the warmth and comfort of my home and a hot cup of cocoa.

But I yearn for adventure, a white blizzard, a silent wall of white, a sea of ice, a mountain of cold, a valley of frozen depths, a tundra.

I need a compass, an armored bear, and my demon at my side.
Where is Iorek Byrnison when you need him?

I need to find a wardrobe, with a witch, a lion and a talking beaver inside.


Oh, a side note. One of my oldest and dearest friends is at this moment boarding a plan, and flying it back into my life. I haven't seen them in three years, and I can't wait to see them. Its been to long, and I am excited to renew our friendship, share experiences and just see each other face to face.
Its almost as if Christmas is here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment